HOW TO Free MINECRAFT FULL VERSION FOR FREE ON Android 2021! (WORKING)

download Minecraft for free
on your pc in the latest update 1.17
or also known as the caves and cliffs
update so you're going to open up chrome
there and click on your URL and you're
going to type in mine shafter.info
and you're going to press enter so then
you're going to be greeted with this
page and then you're going to click
right here where it says downloads
and you're going to be taken right here
and then where it says mine Shafter
launcher


Click on it and it should download it it
will tell you that the file is harmful
but it is not just
press keep and then don't do anything
from there now you can open up a new tab
and then from here, you're going to type
in java.com
because you need java 8 to run
the launcher and I deleted my java
version so you guys
can see what you guys have to do and I'm
going to download everything fresh
just in case you guys ended up wiping
your computer you got a new computer and
Do you want to download it
you don't download Minecraft for
free on that computer so



some computers don't have java already
installed so you go right here
java.com and download it it will take a
little bit
so sometimes the java code isn't coded
correctly launcher so
thankfully on the website where you
download the launcher
jar fix or you can click right there and
download jar fix and this fixes the
glitch where launcher with java
so java finished downloading so you can
Click on it and install it
so notification is going to pop up press
yes


and it'll take like 15 or 30 seconds
depending on how fast your computer is
for me, it takes 15 seconds
other times on other computers usually
takes like a minute or two minutes it
doesn't take that long
but it all depends on how fast your
processing
is for your computer so as you can see
here java is almost completely installed
onto my computer
and it's just finishing up so there we
go it'll tell you to tell me that I've
successfully installed java


and then once you successfully installed
java click on the launcher.jar
and it should open up the launcher and
if it doesn't open it up
and it opens up the files instead press
on the jar fix, all you have to do is
Click on it to open up the notification just
press yes
and then it says the jar dot jar suffix
has been registered successfully blah
blah blah
so it'll fix it and everything so here
we go we have Minecraft right here
you can full tab it so you can
create a username
so I'm gonna create my username
and then you can create a password so
make sure you remember your password
just in case you want
to


server so here download go we are we
have the launcher
The bottom right says that I'm playing
1.17.1 so the thing about this launcher
is that
the java version can't run 1.17.1 or
1.17
so it can only run 1.16.5 and
down so you go right here to edit
profile
and right here where it says, user
the version just press release 1.16.5
save profile and I just press play and
so



because I deleted Minecraft for my
computer
it's gonna run all the all
the files
that I just downloaded so it's gonna
take a while
so if it does take a while I'm gonna cut
it and I'm gonna be back once it's about
to be done
so we are going through the last couple
of files here
and there we go so all the files have
been ran



and the launcher should launch Minecraft
now here we go Mojang studios so
this Minecraft version it's literally
just like Minecraft if you bought it
play the newest version which is 1.17.1
but in my opinion, it doesn't really
matter because 1.17.1 doesn't
change any of the terrains it just adds
new blocks and axle autos
so here we go you know you can play
single player you can't you can create servers
you can do whatever you want on here um
other than joining you know



like official servers and
you know play 1.17 so here we go we
created a new world
as you can see I'm on an island sort of
so you can literally break blogs you can
it's literally just like the real
a version of Minecraft but for free with
you know just some downsides
so here we are you know playing
Minecraft on pc for free and so I'm
gonna show you guys how to join servers
crack
servers to be specific so I'm going to
save and quit


so then I'm um I'm gonna
make this small so you can go back to
chrome you can go to your
your URL you're gonna type in Minecraft
cracked servers and then press enter
and the first website should come up
with some Minecraft cracked servers
so here are a couple herobrine.org
super epic gaming.club top.pika.host
so I'm gonna try to join
herobrine.org so you can press
multiplayer
and then add server and type in the
link
which is herobrine.org press done and
you should be able to join by just press
play



and here we go so to actually
play you have to log in
and like I said you have to remember
your password so you can
log in but for some reason this server
doesn't let me log in even though that
is my password for this account
all right whatever so we're gonna try
another one so we're gonna try super
epic gaming.club
so I'm gonna delete this one all right
let's try to join this one says
you should use uh whatever
I don't know what it is with these
servers but they don't want to let me
join


the top peak at the host
I think it's because of my username
yes it has to be sort of unique
all right let's see
all right yeah so make sure that your
username is
somewhat unique I guess here let me try
with a different username
all right so here we go which I changed
my username
so let's see if that was the issue
because probably somebody
already out somebody else logged
in onto the servers with the name
phantom because I mean it is just a one
you know word username so we're gonna
try to join again



so we change our username so
uh oh I have to register yeah so
I guess because I was using the username
phantom
it was telling me to log in but whenever
you create a username that's
unique to you you have to register so
that's
that's where I messed up so the
password
was losing lulzy so you have to type it
in twice
and press enter so then you will be
successfully
um registered and so here we are we're
at a server
there are people here um as you can see
there are a couple people
you know you can play creative there's
factions there's kid PVP there's
sky block there's op prison there's sky
wars there are bed wars
there's the practice there's literally any
the server that you want but just make sure
that your username is unique to yourself
don't



type in like dream or George was not
found or you know usernames that are
like that would be taken on anywhere
else right like add a bunch of numbers
or not a lot of numbers just add numbers
so yeah guys it's been phantom hopefully
you guys liked the video

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post