How To 1K SUBSCRIBE Complete 4000 hours watch time YouTube fast in 2021 | Free RDP VPS 2021


if you consider my screen here you'll be able to

check out my watch hours on youtube

over 70,000 right and suppose you're looking

In this video, you're in all probability look

proceed as accurately as you'll be able to

 

those 4,000 viewing hours you wish to check

are common on youtube

what’s a lot of luck for you, I’ll show you

you guys have 2 completely different hacks you

he will very use it

after looking at this video to search out

this kind of results MEasure} okay thus let me

 

reload my screen thus I will show you that

this is true

100 original let Pine Tree State reload my screen

so everything reloads

moreover, it's all for a duplicate of the archive for you to check

is the hundredth truth I presently have

I have shown you all this proof

focus on Pine Tree State as I am going

in fact, you go each way in which

getting this sort of impact is okay people

immediately

let individuals recognize one thing concerning the UN agency we tend to square measure

you will know here like that

I will show you each

various methods that we'll have

using to search out these hours of our viewing

youtube channel

right and therefore the main strategy is

that we can very afford

a white cap strategy because it very is

um

morally extreme however the strategy that followed

that's it

will be thought-about a black cap

site

that means not many folks comprehend it

not many folks use it

and I ought to plead with you straightaway people

to treat it well

try to not exaggerate it and don't exaggerate it

since in such a case you have got done heaps for them

you will lower it

somehow they'll lower you well

so keep tuned to the current video I am going to

I have shown you, my people, the primary one

the white cap methodology then follows

which is that the methodology of blackcaps that is

it is improbably robust

you can very specialize in specific results

following look at this video

so we've got to urge into my computer screen

which is the place I'll go

to you all

all while not individuals before I entered

PC screen you think that is new Pine Tree State

channel my name is daniel stand

more than that I actually visit you people

all that needs to do with delivery money

on the net to assume you're a YouTube person

hopefully, bring money online to

I hope you get won't to it

you will crush

that purchase button at the current time not

just to form certain you see it

warnings but I approach it once more

likewise, leave Pine Tree State your favorites during this video

it very helps Pine Tree State with a very corroborative journey

and furthermore, enter the comment section once more

note however we can become higher familiar with

their square measure comments we must always go and modify if

intends to find out

I'll show you everything in

video in light-weight of the very fact that ensuing to look at this video

you will have the choice to urge out of there

and start maximizing your viewing hours

just once look at this video people

on my computer screen as I same once more

I showed you everything on the screen

slowly I used to be on my computer screen as

you all see

uh as I same my channel and such as you

you see I passed this on concerning doing

general online money uh primarily

if this happens you're certain

Click the purchase button

moreover love this video very enough

development

how to get into the video properly there

a little bit concerning what we actually wish

do so well

as I same there square measure 2 hacks that

we will use it here to travel

to enter the primary one now

what else is the primary is

something I favor in a decision

to get an honest gap of what I see



most people do
is that when they come on youtube as new
YouTubers start making videos
first of all the first mistake, they make
is that they think short videos perform
better than longer videos right that's
something that
that that I have actually experimented
my channel here you can see
at this particular video here called
work at home
companies send you free stuff and stuff
For that, it's 11 minutes
right and this video is not ranking you
can see the the the like rate is
actually
76 which is very very bad it was right
but guys
if you look at this kind of video like
the one I made uh one day
called how to make money on youtube for
beginners this video is actually doing
well and let me show you guys what i
mean
right so let me go into my creator
studio and and and prove to you guys
that longer videos do better because
I've actually seen a lot of people argue
about that



most people do
is that after they return to youtube as new
YouTubers begin creating videos
first of all 1st|the primary} mistake, they make
is that they suppose short videos perform
better than longer videos right that is
something that
that that I even have} actually experimented
my channel here you'll be able to see
at this specific video here known as
work at home
companies send you free stuff and stuff
For that, it's eleven minutes
right and this video is not any ranking you
can see that the formation rate is
actually
76 that terribly|is extremely|is incredible} very dangerous it absolutely was right
but guys
if you check out this sort of video like
the one I created uh in some unspecified time in the future
called the way to create cash on youtube for
beginners this video is really doing
well and let ME show you guys what i
mean
right thus let ME move into my creator
studio and and and convince you guys
that longer videos do higher as a result of
I've truly seen plenty of individuals argue
about that


right thus you'll be able to see the one I announce
yesterday uh already has 683 views it
has an
the impression click-through rate of ten.5
percent and that is
that's extraordinarily high traditional YouTubers
get like
four p.c 2 p.c right thus
average read period is often the foremost
important factor here
average read period people that return to
my video this specific video they
spend a minimum of seven minutes of your
time thereon video
In opposition to this video once individuals
come here
they pay a minimum of 2 minutes
50 fifty-two seconds of some time on this video
right and that is as a result of the video is
just eleven minutes it's traditional for individuals
to execute
when they see they've watched at that
a list like uh twenty
of the video, however, after they return to
videos like this one
they actually pay longer here thus
you can see individuals are literally
spending a minimum of 5 minutes on this
one as a result of its truly longer
I know they're looking at less of the
the video is twelve p.c however in real
time this factor provides you
a whole ton of additional watch time right thus if
I go currently and calculate I wasn't like
close to 700 views here
and I multiply that by about six
minutes per person
I've generated uh four thousand 2
hundred minutes of watch time here
right I've entered a minimum of four
thousand four two hundred minutes of watch time
here


but after I attend the opposite one that
still had around 600 to 700 views
I multiply that by um 2 minutes that
is what we'll be there
you can see it's giving ME at
least 1400
right thus you'll be able to see that by truly
making longer videos you multiply
your watch time is the worst time you are
generating multiplying by four
I'm gonna currently go and truly show you
guys the $64000 deal like um the primary
the hack we're gonna be victimized right thus
like I same this 1st hack is a few things
that I decision exposing
your videos square measure right you get your videos
more exposure right and to begin you are
gonna 1st of all ought to return to
google


we'll sort in a very keyword planner
keyword planner sort in keyword planner
right there and
you can scroll down and see this 1st
one that says raise.google.com this is often a
google's own 2
their own personal keyword planner too
so we're gonna be victimization this to urge additional
views and I am about to show you guys however
we're about to do exactly that right thus if
you return here simply click on here
it's about to open up uh this page for
you and you'll be able to see
if it says kill planner select the proper
keywords for you and stuff like that and
all you merely ought to do is to click on
sign in here


sign in together with your Google account your
Gmail account right thus
uh subsequently you'll be able to click on attend

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post